Monday, March 8, 2010

Chang's Mongolian Grill, Renton

Chang's Mongolian Grill

www.changsgrill.com

505 Rainier Ave N
Renton, WA 98057

(206) 772-5455

Cost: about $30 for all you can eat lunch for 2 with drinks.

For this review, we wanted to do something a little different and decided to try a conversation style. Here's how it went!

Kat: Laura, what do you think of Chang's?

Laura: I think they are OK, but are lacking mushrooms and sauce choice.
What do you think of Chang's?


K: I agree. I do like the tea pots. And I am partial to the soft-serve

L: How were their veggies other than the lack of mushrooms?

K: To be honest, the veggies were good, the atmosphere good...but the place just seems..ok? Why is that?

L: I think it has to do with the lack of sauce. They really didn't have a good selection, and what they did have seemed weak.

K: True, that's probably why I drowned it in the hoisin sauce.
Wraps were the best EVER.


L: Yeah, wraps there were good!

Overall, we decided to give Chang's 2.75 out of 5 bowls, and might go back. They aren't the best or worst, just middle of the road OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment